Information on the processing of personal data Art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679
In compliance with European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) laying down rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data, the company Lignano Pineta S.p.a. wishes to inform you that the personal data provided by you even verbally or acquired by us in our activities needed for the execution of the services offered to you will be processed in compliance with the principle of transparency (art. 5). The company Lignano Pineta S.p.a., acting as data controller, provides the following information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR:
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Lignano Pineta spa
Viale a Mare, 7
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro - UD
Tel. 0431 428677
PCE Address: email@example.com
VAT n.: 00167050301
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be processed in both paper format and using computer tools, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and in particular of the appropriate technical and organisational measures according to art. 32.1 of the Regulation and with the observance of all safety measures which guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability thereof for the following purposes:
- Management and execution of pre-contractual, contractual obligations and fulfilment of tax and accounting obligations resulting therefrom as well as to achieve an effective management of business relationships.
- Fulfil the obligations required by law, regulations and EU legislation.
- Sending of commercial communications using automated means (e.g. email, SMS or otherwise) and paper mail.
- Sending of promotional newsletters about new services or events, participation in surveys about services offered.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your personal data, closely related to the purposes mentioned above, may be disclosed in the EU to the following categories of recipients:
- those authorised to processing
- credit institutions, companies/professionals for the management of payments through credit cards or electronic payment systems in general
- governing body, statutory auditors, control body
- professionals, consultants, suppliers
- insurance companies (just in case it becomes necessary to manage an injury)
- competent authorities for the purposes of legal obligations.
Outside these assumptions the data will not be disclosed to third parties. Your data will not be disseminated.
Your personal data are not transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
The personal data necessary for the purposes of point 1) and 2) will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationships and thereafter in accordance with the rules on the preservation of administrative documents for the completion of all legal obligations relating to taxes, accounting and administration. For the purposes referred to in points 3) and 4) they will be kept for a period of 10 years except for withdrawal of consent.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can exercise your rights (arts. 15-22 GDPR) at any time by sending a notice to the email address of the Data Controller using the references above. In particular, you will have the right to request:
access to personal data;
- their modification;
- limitation of their processing;
- right to object to their processing;
- right to the portability of personal data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data you provided in a structured, commonly used format and readable by an automatic device.
With the necessary preconditions, you have the right to lodge a claim to the data protection Authority as control authority. To learn about the modalities to lodge a claim you can visit the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home
The holder does not use automated decision-making.